How to Use the Transfer Equivalency System
- Type the name of the school you are transferring credits from or find the school using the alphabetical index.
- Click on the school you are transferring courses from.
- Type the course number (e.g., ENGL 101) of the course you took in the course code box and choose.
- Click “SEARCH.”
- The original course will appear with the Boise State equivalent (if it is in our system). If an equivalency does not appear, an equivalency will be determined when your official transcripts are evaluated.
- Repeat these steps for each transfer course.
If you need help accessing the information provided in the Transfer Equivalency System please contact the Registrar’s Office (426-4249 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Educational Access Center (426-1583 or email@example.com) for assistance.